Friday, August 15, 2008

Film Review - Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)

After 19 years, Harrison Ford returns as Indiana Jones and this time he seeks a legendary Crystal Skull from the Amazon Basin, but he’ll have to deal with an army of Russian soldiers along the way as well as a few unexpected guests.

You know, to be really honest, I actually thought that the film was only okay at best, there were a few moments where I smiled and it was great to see Harrison again but on the whole I thought that it was nothing all that much, I can’t help but feel that older people may like it more than people my own age.

Out of 5, I’m going to give this a 2, Harrison was great but everything else just felt average and it only just confirms for me that Lucas and Spielberg have lost touch with their audience.

No comments: