Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trailer Watch - Iron Man 2

With 2009 gone, the time has come for another trailer watch and for this first one of 2010, I look at a trailer that actually got released in 2009 and that is the first trailer for the upcoming sequel Iron Man 2.

To be honest, prior to seeing this trailer I can’t say I was looking forward to seeing this movie that much, mainly because of the use of multiple villains which almost always kills these comic book movies and also because of the actors playing them, Mickey Rourke and Scarlett Johansson, neither of which I’m a big fan of, but I really enjoyed the first Iron Man and almost all sequels barring a few exceptions never measure up so I could really go either way on this one.

But then I saw the trailer and some of my fears were put to rest as it looked as though that it would retain the heart and the humor that made Iron Man 1 so enjoyable and keep the action to a minimum but still I wasn’t sold on the villains, we saw too little of Johansson and Rourke seemed to be a tad too OTT but hey I’ll be happily going to see this in the cinema and I may enjoy it but we’ll just have to wait and see.

No comments: