Saturday, March 12, 2011

Film Review - Cross Country (1984)


Cross Country stars Michael Ironside as Det. Sgt Ed Roescher who is sent to investigate a brutal murder of a woman which was found in the apartment of an LA advertising director played by Richard Beymer but what he will discover is that the trail will turn into a complicated web.

I enjoyed this film but can’t say that I would rave about it, I enjoyed Ironside in his role and thought he did a good job but I don’t think that the film sustains itself for the length of its running time as there are long stretches of the film that don’t quite work, but on the other hand I did enjoy the beginning and end of the film and there were some good performances so I wouldn’t say it’s a total write off.

As for a rating, I’ll give it a 2 and a half out of 5.

No comments: