Evil Dead Burn is the newest entry in the series and concerns Will (George Pullar) who is killed in a car accident and his family comes together at an old family home to pay their respects but unbeknownst to them evil lurks in this family and their old home so can they prevent being dead before dawn or wind up in a gooey end.
Evil Dead Burn like Evil Dead Rise is great fun in a cinema and gooey groovy fun that put a big smile on my face, during many of the films horror moments I sat there soaking up every blood soaked moment of it and I’m sure it was probably digital blood I was watching but I didn’t really think about that very much and thankfully the cast here are better than they were in Rise where it was meant to be a NYC apartment tower but everyone sounded either Australian or Kiwi.
And speaking of the cast they step up and do good work, Souheila Yacoub makes for an effective horror heroine in Alice who has some dark secrets of her own about Will and I also enjoyed Erroll Shand, Hunter Doohan, Tandy Wright and Luciane Buchanan as the other family members stuck inside the old secluded house.
And so that was Evil Dead Burn and I had a lot of fun with this one and I hope others do too though if your squeamish at the sight of blood maybe sit this one out, 3 and a half out of 5.
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Film Review - Evil Dead Burn (2026)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment