Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Film Review - TMNT (2007)

TMNT or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to name it correctly concerns the newest adventures of the four turtles who were mutated to human size via toxic waste dumped in their sewer, this time they have defeated their old nemesis the Shredder and this time have to stop his old clan now run by media mogul Max Winters from conquering the world once again.


How I felt about this film is pretty much the opinion I had of the 3 spider-man films, none of them for my money have been as good as the cartoon shows bearing their names, the CG animation is somewhat middle of the road and the absence of Shredder made me lose interest very quickly, I mean how can you off your main arch enemy, it feels like having a Star Wars film without Darth Vader and we all know what happened there.


I wish I could be more enthusiastic, but I have to give this a 1 out of 5 as to me, it just didn’t work.

No comments: